Achieve Results Using Our Fun, Positive, Rewarding Training Methods
Our Mission is:
To help dogs stay in their homes and out of shelters by providing a results driven, easy to understand, and fun training program.
Rescuing dogs from shelters or purchasing from a reputable breeder is only the first step to owning a dog. Training is the key to ensuring dogs stay in their homes by providing common understanding, good behavior and an outlet for instinct, ability, and exercise.
Our training philosophy is based on 40+ years of experience and a sampling of techniques from a variety of resources and training methods.
We offer group classes, private lessons, and board and train options.
1. Praise & Rewards Get Repeat Behavior
2. Mark Good Behavior
3. Keep Training Lessons Short
4. End Training On Positive Wins
5. Use High Value Rewards
6. Be Consistent
7. Ask, Tell, Achieve (Voice & Body Language)
8. Physical activity & Mental Stimulation = Tired & Fulfilled Dog = A Good Dog
9. Understand Your Dogs Breed Characteristics & Abilities (The Why)
10. Train in a Variety of Environments
Your training foundation and partnership with your dog is the building block for champion results and more importantly, your dog of a lifetime.